Cookies Policy for aguimarneto.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device (such as your computer or mobile device) when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and to provide website owners with information about how visitors use their websites.
- To improve the performance of our website
- To personalize your experience on our website
- To understand how visitors use our website
- To provide you with relevant advertising
What types of cookies do we use?
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of our website and cannot be disabled in our systems.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, such as which pages they visit most often and whether they receive error messages. We use this information to improve the performance and usability of our website.
- Functional cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make (such as your language preference) and provide enhanced, more personalized features.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertising that is more relevant to you and your interests. They may also be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
How can you control cookies?
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete all cookies that are already on your device and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. However, if you do this, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit our website and some features may not work as intended.